Ten Things you should know about Turin, the devil s city.
Turin is The Devil’s city.
Why is Turin also knowed as “The Devil’s city”? The story begins in a very long time ago. During the Risorgimento, the Government supported Paganism, this measure aimed to fight the Clerical Power, so, in Turin begans to spread liberty of religion, obviuously also black magic was allowed or at least tolerated. This fact fueled the anti-Risorgimento controversy, amplifying the diatribe between the Papal State and the Piedmontese government. In that period, starts to spread a story on the geographical position of the city (crossed by the 45° parallel and in the middle of two energetic triangles white magic: Turin, Lione, Prague and black magic: Turin, London and San Francisco) that emphasized the belief that Turin was the Devil’s home (LINK2). Especially in the latter part of the ’80-89 decade. The number of satanists were about 40K. In 1983 the Major had to provide for the closure of the Ancient Cemetery because of the there were too much Satanists rites. In that period was reached the peak of measures aimed to prevent Satanism. In Turin there were six exorcists(LINK3), while in the rest of the Italy there is only one exorcist per Region. Those six priests were juxtaposed by a scientific team since 1986, because between 1981 and 1983, 1350 persons underwent an exorcism. The Church recognized that only 16 of them were really possessed. We all have to remind that the worst case of Possession in the last Millenium happened here, in Turin, a man that was possessed by an entire legion of demons. On the 12th of february 1983 the “Cinema Statuto”(LINK4) caught fire during the movie “La Capra” for unknown reasons (Literaly “The Goat” remember the symbol of Satan is the Goat) 64 people lost their lives.
Nostradamus and his prediction about the city.
In 1556(LINK5), Emanuele Filiberto di Savoia, invited Nostradamus in Turin. His wife, Margherita di Valois, can’t have kids and Nostradamus had a really good standing. He sojourned here at the 68, of Michele Lessona Way in a house “Cascina Lessona” that was destroyed during the Second World War. There is a stone tablet that tells “Nostradamus was here 1556” so we can tell with certainty when Nostradamus was here, but we don’t know how many time he spent in Turin. After his permanence in the city he wrote “ In Turin there are, Paradise, Hell and Purgatory” and in his quatrains (II, 97)(LINK6) he wrotes:
“Roman Pope, do not go in the city wetted by the two rivers, There, you will pour your blood, yours and of your, when the rose will bloom”. Turin is wetted by two rivers: The Dora and the Po. The rose bloom in may/june. This year in Turin the Pope will take part at the shroud exposition. Creepy enough?
The Angelic Fountain, And esoterical allegories.
The presence of Freemansonry in Turin is really impressive. You can see that in many hidden symbols around the city, like the Angelic Fountain, in Piazza Solferino.It was made up in 1929 with the legacy by Mr. Paolo Bajnotti, Minister of Italian Kingdom. Initially, it was to be built in front of the Duomo, but the hidden esoteric symbols were not accepted by the Church, so it was built in Piazza Solferino. The two giants, represent two famous pillars, those of the Solomon’s Temple Boez and Jachim(LINK7). Boez represents darkness and ignorance, and Jacquim light and perfection. Both of them hold a vassel from wich flows water, that represents the knowledge. But the most interesting figures are the two women,“Primavera” (Spring) that represents virtuosism and knowledge reserved for a few people, and “Estate” (Summer) that represents instead the vicious and the knowledge reserved to everyone but atteinable for a few people because hide by symbols.
The Freemasonry’s Palace. (Via Alfieri, 19)
It was the head office of the Great Lodge of Piedmont. This Palace is a great monument especially his door in wich are carved goniometer, rulers, compassesses and Piramids. Made on the premise that in Turin the breathers of the cellars are rectangular, around the palace the breathers have the “Ra’s Eye” sharpe, and we all know who has the passion for Egyptian symbols. In front of the Palace there is “Lascaris Palace” made up in 1663-1665, today is the head office of the Regional Council. It is full of Devils faces. Why? The answer is an ancient usage of Piedmontes peasants whom out of their houses, that often put a skull to scare the death. (LINK8)
Greath Mother Of God, and the Holy Graal.
The great Mother of God was built in 1814 to celebrate the return of Emanuele II di Savoia after the defeat of Napoleon. The works begin in 1818 and finished in 1831. The inscription in the frontage of the church is latin and says: “ORDO POPULESQUE TAVRINVS OB ADENTUM REGIS”. Take a look to the two statues out in the front of the church. They are Religion and Faith. Faith holds in her hands a goblet and watches through the city. For many esoterists she is watching to the point in which is preserved the Holy Graal. Giuseppe d’Arimatea (the first guardian of the Holy Graal) arrived in the city of Sarrus and then he built a Temple to preserve the Holy Graal, Then, the Graal was preserved by Templars. Even if nobody knows for sure where the Graal is now, someone suggests that it is hidden in Turin and watch over the city. For someone like Albert Sharfenberg the Holy Graal is not an object but a concept and seems that this concept blow gently in Turin to protect the city from the Evil… Remind that between the 11 and 12 of April 1997 the Garino Guarini’s Chapel (the place in wich is kept the shroud) caught fire (LINK9), and the shroud remained intact.
Via XX Settembre, The Devil’s Palace.
It was 1673 when the Trucchi and Levaldigi (LINK10) Palace was completed , designed by Amedeo Castellammonti, this Palace is really interesting especially the door. The legend says that an apprendice sorcerer invoked not a simple soul, but The Devil “in person”, that did not reacts kindly, but imprisoned the apprendice inside the Palace forever and in one night appears the door in which was sculpted the Devil Face, the sorcerer can’t get out from the palacr for the rest of his life. This is only a legend, the truth is that this door was ordered from a Parisian Sculptor, so arrived in Turin from Paris in late evening and was set up during the night. Maybe we are all influeced by the creepy devil’s face, but this Palace has bad story behind. In 1790 the Palace belonged to Maria Carolina di Savoia, and during the Carnival party a group of dancers were performing between flames with a gestuality that reminded the hell’s souls. Suddenly a blackout invaded the room, and a Russian dancer was murdered. Immediately a storm begans, and in the room appear a evanescent figure, that watch around the people invited, and then disappeared. The creepy fact is that in the room there was a paint that portrayed a dancer between hell’s flames. Another murder happened here, is the murder of the French military officer Melchiorre Due Perril, his corpse was found out 20 years later. This Palace was also the Royal Factory of Cards and Tarots, located at the 15th of the Via XX Settembre… Do you know what 15 represents in tarots? The Devil. Now this Palace is a bank, and everyone can see the devil that laughs when you enter in his home.
There is a city under the city. Galleries under Piazza Castello that connect every five Regal Resindeces with others around the city. Emanuele Filiberto wanted them in XVIII sec. This tunnels were passable on carriage. And there is another important legend. Someone says that in here Apollonio da Tiana hides the philosopher’s stone, in the Alchemical Craves. The tunnels can be visited because there is the Pietro Micca’s Museum (LINK11), in fact the tunnels aimed not only for esoteric things but for deposit of gunpowder too. Pietro Micca was a Regal soldier that lost his life exploding a tunnel to stop the enemy in 1706 during the francaise assalt.
The Frejus Fountain (The Hell Door)
The Frejus Fountain (LINK12) is in Piazza Statuto, and was commissioned by Pannissera. Piazza Statuto is the fullest negative energies in Turin. It is in the zone “Valdocco” from latin “Vallis Occisorum” where it was the scaffold. The fountain is exposed to occident, this position indicates the darkness falls. It should be dedicated to the died people during the Frejus works, but if we watch the fountain it is a clearly Satanist Simbol. At the peak of a mountain we can see a dark angel with a pentacle on his head, and Along the mountain there are a lot of suffering people in withe stone that contraste the dark of the entire opera. For the esoterists it is the hell’s doors.
Until the Unification of the Italy in 1861, There was a great Opera in Turin: The cittadella of Turin. The Underground Tunnels were related to this Opera. Designed from Paciotto, it was built in only two years (1554-1556) and was aimed to protect the city. But from what? For sure from the enemy but the “Cittadella” had a really weird sharpe (LINK 13), it was a giant pentacle and every single point (San Martino, Principe, San Lazzaro, Madonna, Duca) corresponded to a Royal Resindence. In that period it was normal built not only with mechanical principle but also esoteric principles