HTML For Dummies
Recommended by many as one of the best HTML books for beginners, the HTML For Dummies without a doubt lives up to its standards. The book is written to perfection by some of the most experienced authors in the industry to give it that resourcefulness that it is known to have. With every element about HTML emphatically covered in the book, this book promises to give the owner value for money. The book is equipped with a myriad of features which sets it apart from the rest of the books. Features such as the HTML 5 and CSS 3 are all covered here and aimed at assisting the reader to completely understand HMTL hence giving them with the knowledge of designing a web page.
Features in HTML For Dummies which makes it the best book for rookies
- The book totals about 416 pages which clearly mean that it contains all the vital information one might be looking for.
- The book has been ranked number 4 in Amazon in the category of computer and technology programming books.
- The reader will be exposed to an easy and straight forward way of learning ways of creating web pages using programs such as the XHTML.
- The book also interacts with some of the well known content management systems such as WordPress and Joomal.
- The book also provides you with the necessary material which is necessary during designing websites for devices such as the iPhone, android phones among others.
Pros of reading this book
- The book teaches you the skills that are considered as vital when it comes to understanding the programming codes. When the techniques learned are practically implemented, they can result in successful creation of websites.
- The colorful nature of the pages provides the reader with an eye catching display of facts which is both fun and interesting to read.
- By learning the skills, you’ll not find the need of seeking help from any expert in as far as designing a webpage is concerned. After reading the book, one is expected to be self sufficient. The book has every element that can support you to become that expert that you’ve always wanted to be; one who is capable of developing their web sites. It saves you a lot of money in as far as your budgetary needs go.
- The book also provides advanced skills which are also necessary when it comes to programming.
- The book is not complete. If you need to fully learn and understand all the programming skills, one needs to consult other books. You cannot just expect to read this book and become a guru.