Adobe Photoshop CS6 For Dummies
Amongst all the photoshop books the Adobe Photoshop For Dummies is the most recommended. This beginner’s guide book was specifically created to render help to anyone with intentions of learning about the adobe photoshop program. There are a number of commonly used photoshop books but this particular one is the most widely used. The book is used in schools, and even in some of the offices to help with the adobe photoshop concept. When it comes to matters relating to projects and photo editing, the Adobe Photoshop For Dummies will offer you materials which will enable you deliver the best results. The book provides you with information which will help you understand criteria such as the mask and effects. These two criteria help a lot when it comes to improving the visibility of a photo and its final impact. There are many photoshop books out their which normally neglect these two main criteria. Other common feature found in this book which are probably absent in the other photoshop books include features such as the new oil paint filter, skin tones, detect face tool among many others.
Some of the amazing features found in this book
The book is designed in an inquiry manner. This basically means that as a reader, you will not be required to read the book page by page but rather only consult that book for any assistance when you have any pressing matter of concern. For thus reasons the book can be classified as a either a guide book or a reference book. Here is a list of some of the amazing features found in the book;
- Unlike many of the photoshop books, this particular book will provide the owner with the most basic form of adobe photoshop skills hence making the learning process quite easier.
- The explanations and the knowledge provided in this book will transform you to an instant guru in the adobe photoshop niche. This is because the book equips you with vital techniques which can allow you to make photos pop, and also make use of touch up techniques.
- The book allows for the incorporation of panels and arrows to act as a guide to the learning process. The panels tend to be a mere reflection on what exactly an individual will experience when using the real adobe photoshop program.
- Unlike with the other photoshop books, this book will provide you with an opportunity of interacting with other unique and probably difficult figures such as curves. The book will provide you with an easy guide on how to exactly tackle this.
Pros associated with this book
- The book will save you the extra costs associated with hiring a professional photo editor to do the editing job for you. This is because with the knowledge that the book promises to equip you, you will be sufficient enough to tackle any issues relating to adobe photoshop.
- The book will also guide you through all the other updated versions of adobe photoshop starting from the most basic.
- This complete adobe photoshop guide will provide you with an opportunity to learn from home hence you won’t need to go to a class gain the knowledge.
Cons of this book
- According to a number of reviewers most of them found the book very helpful in situations where the owner had some prior basic knowledge in the adobe photoshop field.
- As a referencing material the book tends to be limited and inadequate.